Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Falk (Faces Without Names) -- "Deadly Beauty"

I got an update via Google Alerts today.  It was entitled "NEDA Names Music Duo Alexa and Natalee Falk as Official Ambassadors."  An excerpt from the press release on openPR.com is below.

The sisters, who grew up in the music industry, have found their genuine voice and are garnering national attention for their song “Deadly Beauty,” which is dedicated to young women struggling with eating disorders and the family members who worry about them. 

You can read the entire press release here.

And you can read the song lyrics here
The song is on YouTube, but I'll let you search for it yourself.  **Possible trigger warning** so YouTube search with care.

I, for one, think this is a truly inspiring story.  And the song tells some of the more scary realities of living with an eating disorder.  I think the song is good, but I don't think it has everything right.

I'd be interested to hear what y'all think!!

Keep ROCKING OUT with that RECOVERY SWAGGER!!

God bless,

<3  Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment